10 Tips for Maintaining Your Natural Stone
1. Cleaning your granite and other natural stone surfaces requires using the proper stone cleaner. Ask us for recommendations.
2. Do not drag objects over your floors or countertops.
3. Remember that acidic food and drinks can and usually will etch your marble.
4. We recommend having your granite countertops and marble vanity tops professionally cleaned and sealed at least once ever two years
5. Attend to spills as soon as they occur
6. Glue felt to the bottom of chair legs to protect your floors from scratching
7. On shower walls, squeegee after each shower and do not use any cleaning chemicals used for removing soap and lime deposits unless they are made specifically for natural stone. These products can harm your stone.
8. Use a separate mop for your marble
9. Use doormats in front of your doors to minimize grit from causing wear and tear on your stone
10. When you see a problem, call us. Don’t try to repair it yourself.
BNA Stone uses industry standard equipment and techniques to deliver beautiful results in your marble, giving it a shiny and attractive appearance.
To learn more about how BNA Stone can help you, Call for a
Free Onsite/Online Quote: (714) 622-9947
marble cleaning, granite cleaning, limestone cleaning, stone repair, travertine cleaning. Serving Newport Beach, Corona del Mar, Newport Coast, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Monarch Bay, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Costa Mesa, Aliso Viejo, Tustin, Orange, Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Villa Park, Fullerton, Coto de Caza, Ladera Ranch, Mission Viejo, Huntington Beach, Huntington Harbour, Seal Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach